Miles Against Melanoma 5K Run/Walk - June 4th, 2016
Miles Against Melanoma
When: Saturday, Jun 4, 2016
Where: 370 Lakeside Park
1000 Lakeside Park Drive, Saint Peters MO 63376
Contact: Amalyn Martin
Event Website: http://www.milesagainstmelanoma5k.org/
- Date | Saturday, June 4th, 2016
- Start Time |
- 6:20pm | 50 yard Dash
- 6:30pm | 5K
- 8:00pm | 1 Mile Candle Light Memorial Walk
- Location 370 Lakeside Park, 1000 Lakeside Park Dr, St. Peters Mo 63376
- T-shirts guarantee to those who register by May 8th.
- Registration Fees
- $25 until race day. Must register by May 8th to be guaranteed a shirt
- Packet Pickup and Late Registration
- 6/2 | 11:00am-7:00pm | Fleet Feet Chesterfield
- 6/3 | 11:00am-7:00am | Fleet Feet St. Charles
- 6/4 | 5:00-6:00pm | Race site
- Awards | Top 2 Overall Male and Female winners in the 5K.
Details: We invite you to participate in our 6th Annual Miles Against Melanoma Walk/5K Run.
Miles Against Melanoma, based in St. Charles, Missouri, is a national nonprofit organization whose mission is to fight melanoma skin cancer by increasing awareness, supporting patients, survivors and their families, and fundraising for research. This event will take place on Saturday, June 4, 2016 in St. Peters, Missouri. The event will raise funds and awareness, while providing an atmosphere of family fun – including raffles, kid’s activities, refreshments, entertainment, vendors and free giveaways. Live music by 40 Miles to Vegas. We are expecting over 2,000 participants this year, including melanoma survivors, families (walking in memory or in support of a loved one), teams, healthcare providers and corporate representatives. This is not just a walk/run. It is an event for the entire family!
For more information visit the race website orFacebook page.